Our Technology Partners
ASSET Partners Network is the backbone to building our products and solutions portfolio.
In a fast moving and changing tech-market, we are always working together to offer our customers solutions that support their business models and reinforce their performance and positioning in their markets.
Our partners play a great role in this journey as our technology backbones to seamless innovation and creation.
- OpenText Content Suite: for managing the flow of information from capture through archiving and disposition
- OpenText Process Suite: for more flexibility to digitize, automate and integrate processes across functions, systems, machines and clouds
- OpenText Analytics Suite: for a digital strategy with powerful analytics and data visualization solutions to provide smarter business decisions
- Documentum: for content management and publishing
- Captiva: for documents conversion and backlog management
- InfoArchive: for offloading online databases and provide a scalable environment to search and analyze data stored in on-line and near-line databases as well as discrete content associated with records in one unified interface and reporting system
- xCP: for workflow and process management applications leading to automating all work procedures in any organization as well as providing e-services to portal.
ASSET has been adopting its products and solutions to work with Microsoft technologies to offer customers options based on their own selections and strategies. In addition, ASSET is implementing a lot of government portals and business solutions using Microsoft portal foundation and Microsoft databases and communication tools.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office Communications Server
- Microsoft Business Intelligence
ASSET is a committed partner to Oracle for more than 20 years. ASSET uses Oracle technology in building ASSET own products as well as, implementing Oracle technologies customized to specific customer requirements.
ASSET Implementation Services:
• Oracle Portal
• Oracle BPEL
• Oracle SIEBEL
• Oracle Business Intelligence
• Oracle Collaboration Suite
• Oracle WebCenter
• Oracle Web-Logic
• Fusions Middleware
• Oracle Real Application Cluster
• Oracle SOA Suite
• Oracle SIEBEL CRM
• Oracle e-commerce platform ATG
ASSET Technology Group is a Fiorano Reseller Partner for implementation, consulting and development services on Fiorano platforms and services.
- Fiorano ESB (Enterprise Service Bus): a high-speed expressway for data flow in an enterprise, enabling seamless communication among mutually interacting software applications.
- Fiorano B2B: enables the secure exchange of business documents and automates cross-company processes and B2B transactions
- Fiorano API Management: provides deep integration capabilities to enterprises to build APIs on top of existing applications, offering a range of capabilities including protocol transformation, mobile backend-as-a-service (MBaaS), standards-based access management, version management, API rate limiting, and metering (analytics).