Our Technology Partners
ASSET Partners Network is the backbone to building our products and solutions portfolio.
In a fast moving and changing tech-market, we are always working together to offer our customers solutions that support their business models and reinforce their performance and positioning in their markets.
Our partners play a great role in this journey as our technology backbones to seamless innovation and creation.
ASSET is a leading OpenText Platinum Partner. OPENTEXT is a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), together we have been able to grow our competency and offerings value to our customers through ASSET solution built on top of OpenText technology:
ARROW – Correspondence Management System.
In addition, our partnership embraces implementing OpenText software products:
- OpenText Enterprise Information Management
- Enterprise Content Management (Content Suite)
- OpenText Extended ECM – XECM for SAP
- Digital Process Automation (AppWorks)
- Customer Experience Management (CEM)
ASSET has been adopting its products and solutions to work with Microsoft technologies to offer customers options based on their own selections and strategies. In addition, ASSET is implementing a lot of government portals and business solutions using Microsoft portal foundation and Microsoft databases and communication tools.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office Communications Server
- Microsoft Business Intelligence
ASSET is a committed partner to Oracle for more than 20 years. ASSET uses Oracle technology in building ASSET own products as well as, implementing Oracle technologies customized to specific customer requirements.
ASSET Implementation Services:
• Oracle Portal
• Oracle BPEL
• Oracle SIEBEL
• Oracle Business Intelligence
• Oracle Collaboration Suite
• Oracle WebCenter
• Oracle Web-Logic
• Fusions Middleware
• Oracle Real Application Cluster
• Oracle SOA Suite
• Oracle SIEBEL CRM
• Oracle e-commerce platform ATG
ASSET Technology Group is a Fiorano Reseller Partner for implementation, consulting and development services on Fiorano platforms and services.
- Fiorano ESB (Enterprise Service Bus): a high-speed expressway for data flow in an enterprise, enabling seamless communication among mutually interacting software applications.
- Fiorano B2B: enables the secure exchange of business documents and automates cross-company processes and B2B transactions
- Fiorano API Management: provides deep integration capabilities to enterprises to build APIs on top of existing applications, offering a range of capabilities including protocol transformation, mobile backend-as-a-service (MBaaS), standards-based access management, version management, API rate limiting, and metering (analytics).
Boomi provides an integration platform as a service (iPaaS), which enables the connection of applications and data sources. It is a low-code development platform. The platform provides API, lifecycle management and event-driven architecture features for cloud integration. This includes an API Proxy, API Gateway and API Developer Portal.
Gartner, Inc. named Boomi a Leader in its report, “2020 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service” for 7 years in a row.
ASSET Technology Group is a leading Software AG Partner.
Software AG is an enterprise software company with over 10,000 enterprise customers in over 70 countries. The company is the second largest software vendor in Germany, and the seventh largest in Europe.