Our website might request to collect these information:
- Contact or Request Demo Forms
- Ad scripts running on any pages of our site
Generally, the information requested by https://asset-technology.com will be used to provide a website feature or service to you, such as support, tailored content to your interests and an overall better customer experience.
Some of the services on this website allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide, such as email address or phone number, only to respond to your inquiry. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, or bank account information via such contact forms.
This website collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website
- The URL of the site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally with our website staff solely. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes. ASSET Technology Group does not sell its customers’ e-mail addresses to third parties and e-mail addresses you provide are used only to service your account and provide you with information on ASSET products and services.