TRANSFORMING AGRICULTURE PRACTICE INTO DIGITAL COMPETENCE
Agriculture can be broadly denoted as the practice of: producing, processing, growing and distribution of agriculture products to communities of given countries. Agriculture stirs the lifecycle of economic systems and plays a vital role in economies of the world, as it is the main source of food and is signified as the principal source for employment and income across different rural communities.
For decades, agriculture has been facing numerous challenges threatening the sustainability of food and raw materials supplies.
Transforming agriculture into a connected smart agriculture ecosystem, will revolutionize farming, introducing numerous benefits to our modern day world.Where it is easier to improve water productivity, optimize farming costs, enhance crop yields and crop quality, increase profitability, manage farms remotely and more.
The introduction of smart solutions into agronomy and daily farming practices has become inevitable, in order to provide a decision support system to farm owners and farmers, minimize the effect of various environmental threats and facilitate a smooth adaption with the climate change.
CHALLENGES IN THE AGRICULTURE INDUSTRY
Enhance Crop Yield and Crop Quality
Pests and Diseases
Water Scarcity and Water Quality
Growing World Population
Global Warming and Climate Change
Solution Key Features
MORE DATA, MEANS MORE INFORMATION AND BETTER DECISION MAKING
Getting hold of farm related data from different sensors and transforming it into meaningful information through easy to read visuals supports:
- Better and faster farm management decisions
- Increase crop yield and enhance crop quality
- Predict and avoid pests and diseases attacks
- Understand water utilization and enhance water productivity, optimize cost
INCREASE CROP YIELD
Through the different forms of data and information provided by the system, you are able to
- Employ precautionary measures, against weather changes, disease or pests
- Make better decisions by minimizing false and inaccurate reports
- Anticipate and minimize disease and pest infection
- Maintain a competitive edge in the market by knowing the best time to harvest
IMPROVE FARM MANAGEMENT AND SECURITY
With remote monitor and control, farm managers achieve better control over farms and enhance safety and security by full coverage and surveillance of their farms.
TIMELY AND REMOTE APP ACCESS TO YOUR FARM
With all farm data available at any point in time – through the app, farm owners and managers are always informed in a timely manner regardless of their current location.
- Stay informed and responsive with real-time, interactive data through a dedicated, user friendly app
- Achieve better control over farms and enhance safety and security by full coverage and surveillance of their farms
ENHANCE WATER PRODUCTIVITY
When farmers and farm managers actively monitor and manage water irrigation, they can avoid overwatering or under watering farm fields, which if left unhandled contributes to agronomic and economic impacts on the harvest, soil and farm, such as:
- Reduced harvest
- Drop in crop quality
- Soil Leaching
- Unnecessary irrigation costs
ENSURE FERTILIZERS AND PESTICIDES ARE EFFICIENTLY UTILIZED
- Monitoring fertilizers and pesticides flow into the soil
- Help farmers optimize usage, minimize environmental damages and reduce costs.
TURF AND LANDSCAPE IRRIGATION OPTIMIZATION - It's Easy If You Do It Smart
Traditional sprinkler and dripping systems waste lots of water, increase costs and doesn’t provide you with relevant information that helps you optimize your water usage. Our smart solution supports you with the right information conveniently advocating for best-practices irrigation models taking into account different factors that impact lawns growth such as: weather, humidity, temperature, soil moisture, PH and salinity and water flow.
ASSET Smart Landscape and Turf Irrigation Solution puts you in control, easily through an interactive, user friendly mobile app.
- Our solution takes into consideration environmental and economic concerns that impact irrigation processes and thus landscape growth and health, such as weather and seasons influence, soil conditions, water usage and quality.
- Track, analyze, manage and control your irrigation system so you can consistently maintain effective turf irrigation, creating uniformity across full landscape irrigation model.
- Efficient irrigation water moves nutrients from the soil into the plant eliminates heat accumulation from sun radiations, therefore, our solution helps you recommend, define and schedule the right irrigation frequency during different times of the year and according to weather forecasts.
- Detect diseases based on visual field images taken.
- Identify when your soil is logged vs when it is stressed so you can properly irrigate accordingly.
- Keep records of water usage to create history logs and calculate efficiency of applied irrigation practices.
- Remotely monitor and control your irrigation system at a press of a button through an easy-to-use mobile app.
- Receive real-time notifications for over-irrigated or stressed soils, so you can take the right actions accordingly.